Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Role-Playing Life

Okay. The title of this post sounds bad, right? I assure you, it's not what you think. Give me a chance to explain. Most of my free-time is spent playing an MMORPG. That stands for massively multiplayer online role-playing game for the non-gamers out there. I'm sure you've all heard of Warcraft before. World of Warcraft (WoW) is truly massive. There are so many parts of the game that can keep you occupied for hours, days, months and even years. There is truly something in the game for everyone who likes games. It's been said that it's one of the most addictive games out there and I can attest to that. Most days, I don't even want to put the game down to go to bed. They should make a WoW-Anonymous group for those who have a problem. :)


- Night Elf Hunter, Joyce.

No comments:

Post a Comment